Thursday, October 29, 2009

Buddy Artists?

Here are some pictures which were colored by our budding artists!
Can you believe this was colored by a two year old? This is NOT a joke. Emma colors every day, and if we would let her, would color ALL day every day. She loves it! Every evening when I get home from work she says, "Mommy, you color with me?" Nice work Emma! You're a pro!
This is a picture she colored at day care today. That might be a better job of staying within the lines than I can do. Although I have been practicing my coloring every day too lately!

This is likely more typical coloring for a two year old -by Abigail. Happy Halloween!

This was colored by Abigail also.

2 comments:

  1. okay so both the girls put Leul to shame. But I think coloring is his least favorite activity. Staying in the "lines" is not his fortay! :-). GOOD JOB GIRLS!!!! I think Adey will follow your girls in her desire to stay within the lines! Even Abigails has intentions of staying in the lines. I'm requesting some Anderson Girl Art for my fridge!!!!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do a better job staying within the lines than I do!

    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete