Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday, Pictures & Almost Travel Dates

We received some updated information over the past week regarding our precious baby Olivia. One of the things we found out is that Olivia was born on Abigail & Emma's birthday. I just laughed when I heard the news. How incredibly odd is it for a family to have three daughters -all with the same birthday (besides those families blessed with triplets of course)?

In addition, we just received some additional photos of our beautiful daughter -including photos of her with her eyes open. She is JUST GORGEOUS! I am so sorry I cannot yet share the photos with the rest of the world, but I promise we will do so as soon as we can.

We have also been giving our "almost official, but not quite yet" travel dates. These dates won't be confirmed until after we have confirmation that we passed court -which should come to us in early June. In the meantime we are mentally preparing to travel in July, and I have begun counting down the days until I have her in my arms.

Please continue to pray for Olivia -for her health and well being and for loving, comforting hands to be caring for her. We trust that God is hearing our prayers. Please also pray for comfort and peace for her birth family.

2 comments:

  1. Its so fun to read your posts on the process of the adoption. How exciting that its getting so close! And how odd that is she has the same birthday as the girls...it will be fun to have one big party! :) Looking forward to reading more about your continuing journey. Praying for you guys! Oh and I love the name too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. March will be an expensive month for this grandmother! However, I am THRILLED to have FOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS born in March!
    We are thrilled beyond words and can hardly wait for the photos and to hold this precious 'branch of peace' in our arms.

    ReplyDelete