Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just an update

I haven't wanted to post anything else, because I love the last post so much, and I didn't want to move that beautiful little face down the blog. But I am sure you will all stop reading if I stop posting.

Here's the happenings over the past few weeks.

-Olivia's room is ALMOST ready to go. I have a couple boxes to get out of there and 2 more wall hangings to go up and it will be complete. I will post some pictures once it's done.

-I took a HUGE load of stuff to the Good Will this week, and our garbage can and recycling have been stuffed full. I have sold things on craigslist and I even learned how to sell things on ebay. Getting rid of things is so fun for me. It allows me a chance to feel more organized. I love this part.

-We have our trip booked, and we leave in 4 weeks. The time has been going by pretty quickly until this week. Now I am feeling a bit of a drag.

-Our packing list is almost complete. I really want to begin actually packing, but it's too early. I will hopefully get Olivia's suitcase packed this weekend, which might be helpful for me.

-I am currently washing up all the clothes we have for her and am ready to get them put in the dresser drawers. I'm seriously nesting.

-Grandma has her ticket to come out here, as she'll be staying with the girls while we're gone!

-We received the last of our immunizations this week, so our bodies should be ready to go.

That's about it. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment