Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nesting?

Is it possible for someone who is adopting to be NESTING? You know, like when you're actually physically preparing to give birth.... It's not likely, but this week I have been busy cleaning up and moving stuff out of our home. The cleaning part is because it just needs it periodically -the kind where you wipe down the cupboards and drawers, dust the walls and clean behind and under all the furniture. But the cleaning OUT part consists of ridding our home of all the stuff we seem to store but never use. My immediate goal is to make me feel more organized and like there's a bit less chaos in our lives, but also to make room for our new little one. Nope, still no announcement, but we're preparing. I'm trying to get rid of things in our home which we don't need in anticipation of even MORE things being brought into our home for our wee one. We're on our second pick-up load to the Good Will, we have enough garbage to fill up an extra can and the recycle can is full too. It's looking GOOD around here. Open up a closet and see for yourself. I dare you!

1 comment:

  1. :-) Nesting means a referral is coming soon...lol at least it worked like a charm for me everytime! I feel it coming.....I get goosebumps everytime I think about it!!! I can't wait to see her face! I know I was suppose to call you.......the phone seems to be hiding in the depth of my purse latley and not making it to my ear. Sorry friend. I will tell you ALLLLL about it though, promise. I saw the video of the girls on FB CUTE!!!!!! They need to come over again and run Leul tired!!

    Hugs to you all...look forward to seeing you on Saturday, we are blessed to have you guys!

    ReplyDelete