Sunday, June 28, 2009

Did we say only 1?

Did we say we were only adopting ONE child? Well that most likely is the truth. However once we receive our immigration approval we will actually be approved for a referral of either a little baby girl OR twins. The chances of being matched with twins is VERY low, but it's a possibility. Not sure if many heard that and didn't want anyone to be shocked IF by some 100th of 1% chance it actually happens. You know our luck! Only God knows the plan he has for our family and who he has waiting for us!
Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

  1. :-).... YOU ARE TOTALLY HAVING TWINS AGAIN LOL!

    Hey I will be up if you want to call me on your drive to work!!!! I have had a HECTIC weekend!!!! Would love to chat. I'll also be around if you want to call me after work on your way home :-). Miss you guys ....lets plan for this week or next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun would that be! So excited to see who God has in store for you guys!

    ReplyDelete